Answered By: Library Admin Last Updated: Apr 20, 2021 Views: 76
Please place your request for a literature search by using our Literature Search Request Form
You also can watch a quick tutorial on how to request a research: https://youtu.be/tv2LSMSoq0M
Information we will need in order to complete a literature search includes:
- Your topic in detail or explain a bit about your project. Please provide as much information as possible, and any synonyms that you are aware of.
- Will the search be broad or narrow in scope?
- How many articles do you think have been published on your topic and how many do you want to review
- What type of articles, case studies, RCT, guidelines, etc. and the span of years to include
- Demographic information
- If possible an example of an article
- Your phone number in case we have additional questions